Our skin is the front line defense in our daily fight against pollution and other environmental irritants, so we need to protect and reinforce it with extra care. Aloe vera, whose most traditional use as a natural remedy is to soothe the skin, is an ideal defense.
We have designed unique and varied products that work naturally by moisturizing and providing essential nutrients and vitamins to the skin. Our skin care products can help protect the skin against the environment’s harsh effects, and are reinforced with the International Aloe Science Council Seal of Approval.
One of the most important part of our body is the face. It has to be cleaned, nourished and pampered and what a better way to do that but in a natural way.
If you are suffering from acne and acne scars, pimples, blackheads, whiteheads and any impurities in your face, try the combination of the following Forever Living products taken internally and use externally to clean, nourish and pamper your body and skin in the most natural method using Aloe Vera the wonder, healing plant. Achieve good health and live a better life.
1. ALOE VERA GEL – The miraculous Aloe leaf has been found to contain more than 200 compounds. A product of our patented Aloe stabilization process, our gel is favored by those looking to maintain a healthy digestive system and a natural energy level.
2. FOREVER BEE PROPOLIS – When we think of bees, honey and pollen are foremost in our thoughts. Yet another important substance, propolis, is a sticky resin collected by bees. Honeybees collect and metabolize the propolis, then line their hives with it to protect the hive. It’s so effective, the interior of the bee hive has been found to be safer than most operating rooms. The name Propolis is derived from the Greek meaning “before the city,” signifying that propolis defended the entire community from external threat. Propolis has a 5000-year history. The Assyrians and the Greeks used propolis to help maintain good health. Fortified with royal jelly, Forever Bee Propolis® is an excellent way to help support the body’s natural defenses.
3. ALOE HAND AND FACE SOAP – Aloe Hand & Face Soap is a rich, pearlescent, moisturizing hand and face cleanser with a generous amount of aloe. It creates a luxurious lather, leaving the skin feeling clean, smooth and silky, while minimizing the irritations experienced with some bar soaps. Its mild formula also makes Aloe Hand & Face Soap an ideal shampoo for children and adults alike.
4. FOREVER ALOE SCRUB – Jojoba oil suspended in pure aloe vera, gentle enough to use every day – even on your face – works together to slough off dead skin cells, open up pores and clear the way for your skin’s unique renewal process, revealing radiant, “new,” healthier skin.
5. ALOE VERA GELLY – Essentially identical to the Aloe Vera’s inner leaf, our 100% stabilized Aloe Vera gel lubricates sensitive tissue safely. Specially prepared for topical application to moisturize, soothe and condition, Aloe Vera Gelly is a thick, translucent gel containing humectants and moisturizers. Readily absorbed by the skin, it soothes without staining clothes.
6. ALOE PROPOLIS CREME – Excellent as a skin moisturizer and conditioner, which provides soothing relief and an excellent moisturizer, Aloe Propolis Creme is a rich blend of stabilized Aloe Vera Gel and Bee Propolis, with other ingredients recognized for their contribution to healthy skin. Chamomile, one of nature’s best-known skin care herbs, is also added to the mix. Vitamins A and E complete the formula, recognized for their natural skin-conditioning properties.
Try a combination of the above products or if you just want to try two of these products I recommend ALOE VERA JELLY and ALOE PROPOLIS CREME to help get rid of pimples, acne, blackheads, whiteheads and any impurities in your face. Please try and see the DIFFERENCE for yourself.
Visit our webshop for an array of exceptional Forever Living products for good health and better life.